The most current release of Neo4j is 5.6.0
8 March 2023This is a Bloom minor release with the following new features:
- Slicer is now available as a regular feature (removed from experimental drawer), a...
17 January 2023This is a patch release of Neo4j Bloom that contains fixes for the following bugs:
- Apply scene action when we click an unselected node
- Fixed a...
9 January 2023This is a new minor release of Bloom that introduces the following new features/changes:
- Added three new GDS algorithms
- Added more options to t...
27 October 2022This is a patch release that fixes three bugs:
- Unable to login with SSO in some circumstances
- Browser refresh forces user logout on Windows ...
18 October 2022This is a minor release that introduces the following new features:
- Customize the order in which scene actions are listed
- Added search filteri...
7 October 2022This is a minor release of Bloom with the following changes:
- Introducing full compatibility with Neo4j 5
24 August 2022This is a minor release of Bloom with the following changes:
- Note that this and future releases of Bloom are no longer compatible with Neo4j 3.x ...
5 July 2022This is a patch release with fixes for the following issues:
- Fixed a bug where the orientation setting in the GDS panel had no effect
- Fixed an...
20 June 2022This is a minor release of Neo4j Bloom with the following new features:
- A Graph Data Science panel that makes it possible to run GDSL algorithms ...
20 April 2022This is a new minor release of Neo4j Bloom, adding two new features:
- Scene actions is a way to define custom Cypher queries that can be run from ...
1 March 2022This is a patch release fixing the following bugs:
- Size of nodes when styling the node size with a styling rule was reversed
- Fix styling of er...
22 February 2022New features:
- Added full compatibility with Neo4j date and time types
- Improved ability to filter and apply rule-based styling to date/time type...
13 December 2021The is a new major release of Bloom, introducing the concept of saving and sharing scenes between users! Bloom users can now publish the results of th...
24 November 2021This is a patch release introducing:
- support for the built-in SSO features in Neo4j 4.4
- a stability improvement in the database connection
14 October 2021This is a minor release of Bloom with these new features:
- Node tooltips for faster at-a-glance information by hovering a node
- Card list usabil...
6 October 2021This is a patch release with two fixes to improve Bloom's Single Sign On functionality:
- Improved handling of SSO in certain cases when running in ...
18 August 2021This is a patch release containing two bug fixes:
- Disable random sampling when detecting properties for quick perspective generation method. This...
18 August 2021In the 1.8.0 version of Bloom, the following new features have been added:
- Support for SSO using OIDC/OAuth - please note the list of supported pr...
22 June 2021This release contains the following new features in Bloom:
- Auto perspective: Upon first connection to a database, Bloom will auto-generate a pers...
28 April 2020Update to the correct app icon for Neo4j Desktop
28 April 2020
- Filtering data: Filter out categories or relationship types or apply filters based on property values. Makes it easy for the user to...
1 March 2021This release contains improvements to the following:
- New Help & Learn sidebar drawer that hosts product notifications, and links to documentation...
5 January 2021
- A mini map makes it easier to find where you are in the scene when exploring a large graph result.
- Choice of sampling data when g...
30 September 2020
- Proactive search suggestions: Help you create your search pattern by proactively suggesting linked elements from your graph schema ...
30 September 2020This is a patch release with the following improvements and bug fixes:
- Run hierarchical layout in a web worker so calculating the layout doesn't f...