Due to popular demand, I’m showing some tips and tricks on how to use the Arrows modeling tool to create graphs for Neo4j.
The arrows tool (https://r.neo4j.com/arrows) was created by Alistair Jones (https://twitter.com/apcj) and is minimalist, well thought through and has stood the test of time.
If you the video was helpful, please Like it.
Original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkD1agLtQ4I
– create, edit, delete nodes
– add label and properties
– create, edit, reverse, delete relationships
– chose different styles (presenation vs. professional docs)
– export to Cypher
– export your graph to SVG
– how to clean the graph
– how to save the markup-data for keeping the graph around
– how to clean the graph by removing the markup
– how to restore the graph later
– using incognito window for a new graph
– where to find the graph in local storage