In this session we introduce Reactive drivers, how they work, as well as outlining code examples to show you how to get going.
– Great gentle introduction to Reactive: https://gist.github.com/staltz/868e7e9bc2a7b8c1f754
– reactive-streams specification: https://www.reactive-streams.org
– Reactive Extensions: http://reactivex.io
– Reactive Manifesto: https://www.reactivemanifesto.org
– Drivers Manual: https://neo4j.com/docs/driver-manual/
– 1.7 to 4.0 Migration Guide: https://neo4j.com/docs/migration-guide/4.0/upgrade-driver/
– SDN/RX: https://github.com/neo4j/sdn-rx