Part a weekly series on working with a wine data set, Lju looks at the data in question, talks about various modelling thought processes, as well as thinking about importing the data.
This week we looked at:
– Removing the old, incorrect data and finally sorting the wine years
– Asking questions such as:
– Which year was the most popular for wine?
– Which winery has the most wines for a year
– Getting rid of some discovered duplicates
You can following along with code, documentation and a running commentary from here: https://r.neo4j.com/wine-repo.
Follow Lju on Twitter: https://twitter.com/ellazal
Join the Neo4j community forum: https://community.neo4j.com
See other previous Twitch stream sessions: https://r.neo4j.com/twitch-playlist
Check out the Twitch schedule/page: https://www.twitch.tv/neo4j_/about