How do you know when the application you’re building is a good fit for a graph database? How do graph databases work under the hood and how is this different from relational databases? What use cases are NOT a good fit for a graph database?
Join Lju and Will as we answer these questions, exploring how the graph native architecture of Neo4j lends itself to solving graphy problems and how to identify a graph-shaped problem.
* Get started with Neo4j Sandbox: https://neo4j.com/sandbox/
* Join the graph community April 15th at Global Graph Celebration Day: https://globalgraphcelebrationday.com/
* Register for the Neo4j Online Developer Expo & Summit (NODES): https://neo4j.com/nodes-2021/
* Chat with the Neo4j community on Discord: https://discord.gg/neo4j
* Subscribe to the GraphStuff.FM podcast: https://graphstuff.fm/
00:00 – 02:12 Introduction
02:12 – 09:38 Comparing Graph Native & RDBMS
09:38 – 29:50 What are good and poor fits for graph native?
29:50 – 41:08 Graph native as a general-purpose database