The Forrester Wave™:
Graph Data Platforms, Q4 2020
Graph data platforms are a new and emerging database technology that allow enterprises to solve complex problems and create meaningful insights quickly.
More than ever before, enterprise architecture (EA) professionals need to understand the graph data platform providers in the marketplace and choose the one that best suits their needs.
In this The Forrester Wave™: Graph Data Platforms report, leading industry analysts break down:
- The 27 criteria to look for in a graph data platform provider
- How the 12 most significant graph data platform providers stack up
- What services each graph data platform offers
- How to evaluate a graph technology solution to suit your needs
In the scorecard, Neo4j achieved the highest possible scores (5/5) in:
- Deployment options
- Data loading/ingestion
- Data management
- High availability and disaster recovery
- Use cases
- Strategy execution
- Market awareness
- Global presence
Fill out the form to get the full report: The Forrester Wave™: Graph Data Platforms, Q4 2020.