Neo4j Connector for BI delivers direct access to Neo4j graph data from business intelligence (BI) tools built on the compatible Java Database Connectivity (JDBC) and Open Database Connectivity (ODBC) standards such as Power BI, Tableau, Looker, TIBCO Spotfire Server, Microstrategy and more. It’s the first enterprise-ready, supported product to deliver real-time, connected data results to BI users in a seamless manner, avoiding coding, custom scripting, and ungoverned access.
Neo4j Connector for BI enables data analysts, investigators, and data scientists to seamlessly:
- Connect to a Neo4j database in real time
- Select graph data in the same manner as relational and NoSQL data
- Query using SQL to retrieve data from Neo4j in tabular form
- Analyze and visualize graph data results to gain unique insights from highly connected data
Neo4j Connector for BI is available at no extra charge for Neo4j Enterprise Edition customers. Functionally, the product:
- Builds on the Java Database Connectivity (JDBC) and Open Database Connectivity (ODBC) standards
- Translates SQL into Neo4j’s native, graph-optimized Cypher language
- Makes connected data insights accessible in real-time
- Is fully supported and ready for production, enterprise deployment
Use Neo4j Connector for BI to leverage business intelligence graph data for innovation and digital transformation projects.