By Greta Workman, Marketing Manager | August 4, 2014
Our community of graphistas hit it out of the park once again by writing articles, creating graphgists and spreading the word about the power of graph databases. We’ve picked a few of our favorite community posts from the month of July to highlight.
If you have blog posts, articles, presentations or anything you would like us to know about, send us the link on twitter and be sure to include our handle @Neo4j.
Articles and Blog Posts
- The Zen of Cypher — Nigel Small
- Integrate Apps with Neo4j Using Zapier — Luanne Misquitta
- The Open Oil Data Framework Project — iilab
- The CyNeo4j Project — Georg Summer
- Meeting Neo4j — Ricardo Sebastian Youssef
- Random Graph Models (Part 1) — Vojtěch Havlíček, GraphAware
- A Cluster Analysis of London NoSQL Meetup Groups — Nicole White
- Cluster and Visualize a Subset of Your Neo4j Database Using RNeo4j, igraph, and Alchemy.js. — Nicole White
- Index Confusion — Nigel Small
- Neo4j 2.1.2: Finding Where I am on a Linked List — Mark Needham
- Graph my IT — Ivan Pedrazas
- Starting with graph databases using Neo4j and Rails — Tomas Muller
- Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard, Spock II: Wrath of Neo4j — Khalid Abuhakmeh
- Making Big Data Meaningful with Graph Technology–Emil Eifrem, DataEconomy.
GraphGists and GitHub
Videos and Presentations
About the Author
Greta Workman, Marketing Manager
Greta Workman has about four years of marketing and external affairs experience through internships at CBS, Pfizer, and Columbia Business School, with some non-profit work scattered in there as well. She recently graduated from Barnard College of Columbia University in NYC with a degree in Political Economics
From the CEO
Have a Graph Question?
Reach out and connect with the Neo4j staff.Stackoverflow
Share your Graph Story?
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org