By Greta Workman, Marketing Manager | February 4, 2015
2014 was quite the year for Neo4j, and it looks like 2015 is shaping up to be even better. Thanks to everyone who contributed to our community in January, helping to kick off 2015 with a bang. Below are just a few of the amazing posts we found about Neo4j, and the amazing things people are making with it.
There are tons of ways to contribute to our community, like answering (or asking!) StackOverflow questions, writing blog posts like the ones below, creating a GraphGist for the 2015 Winter Challenge, coming to our events held around the world — the list goes on.
If you’d like to be featured in our monthly From The Community blog posts, simply tweet out a link to your work, and include the Neo4j hashtag.
Neo4j in the Stack
- Graph Transformations in Python by Davebshow
- Flask and Neo4j: A Sample Blogging Application by Nicole White
- Neo4a: The Neo4j ABAP Connector by Uwe Fetzer
- Neo4j.rb V4.1 Released! by Chris Grigg
- Discover Graph Databases with Neo4j and PHP by Christophe Willemsen
- How to Visualize Time-Based Graphs with Neo4j by Cambridge Intelligence
Best Practices and Neo4j How-Tos
- A Short Overview of Neo4j Indexing Strategies by Micha Kops
- Modeling Data in Neo4j: Labels vs. Indexed Properties by GraphAware
- Visualizing Your Data with Neo4j by Eric Windham
- Populate Your GrapheneDB Neo4j Instance with a Custom Generated Graph by Alberto Perdomo
- NoSQL Experimentations with Activiti: A Neo4j Prototype by Jorem Barrez
- Loading SQL to Neo4j Like Magic by Brian Underwood
- Handling Highly Connected Data with the Neo4j Graph Database by Michelle Sanver
Keywords: from the community
About the Author
Greta Workman, Marketing Manager
Greta Workman has about four years of marketing and external affairs experience through internships at CBS, Pfizer, and Columbia Business School, with some non-profit work scattered in there as well. She recently graduated from Barnard College of Columbia University in NYC with a degree in Political Economics
From the CEO
Have a Graph Question?
Reach out and connect with the Neo4j staff.Stackoverflow
Share your Graph Story?
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org