By Greta Workman, Marketing Manager | December 9, 2014
While we’ve been busy releasing a Neo4j milestone and cooling down after a successful GraphConnect, our community has been working away putting out some amazing material. We always love reading your blog posts and watching your videos, so let us know when you put them out there! Just tweet @Neo4j with any graph-related posts or things you want to share with us.
Here are just a few of the incredibly interesting and graph-tastic posts released last month. For more, be sure to follow us on Twitter!
Neo4j in the Stack
- What Graph Analysis of Wikipedia Tells Us About the Relevancy of Recent Knowledge By Kenny Bastani
- Using Neo4j and Apache Spark for Big Data Analytics By Kenny Bastani
- Py2Neo 2.0 Unleashed! By Nigel Small
- A Docker Image for Graph Analytics on Neo4j with Apache Spark GraphX By Kenny Bastani
- Ostrio: Meteor.js Node-Neo4j Wrapper by Atmosphere
- Introducing the ANNE Stack By 42ID
- The CrunchBase Graph: Importing Data into Neo4j By Linkurious
- (Video) Using ASCII art to analyse your source code with Neo4j and OSS tools with Michael Hunger
- Using Load CSV In the Real World With Nicole White
- Graph Kit for PHP — Diving into the Social Graph By Jeremy Kendall (GraphStory)
- Creating a graph of software technologies with Docker, Neo4j, NodeJS and D3.js Part 1 by Ognjen Bubalo
- Using the Neo4j Browser with Embedded Neo4j By Luanne Misquitta
- Neo4j + Docker + CoreOS: A (Gentle) Guided Introduction By Nick Manning
Neo4j Use Cases and Graph-y Stories
Download My Ebook
About the Author
Greta Workman, Marketing Manager
Greta Workman has about four years of marketing and external affairs experience through internships at CBS, Pfizer, and Columbia Business School, with some non-profit work scattered in there as well. She recently graduated from Barnard College of Columbia University in NYC with a degree in Political Economics
From the CEO
Have a Graph Question?
Reach out and connect with the Neo4j staff.Stackoverflow
Share your Graph Story?
Email us: email@example.com