By Greta Workman, Marketing Manager | January 5, 2015
Even with the holiday vacation, the Neo4j community was hard at work producing some truly amazing graph projects. We’ve highlighted a few below from the community in case you missed one or want to check it out again! If you’d like to see your own blog post, presentation, video or project featured in our From the Community series, just tweet a link out with the Neo4j hashtag or tweet @Neo4j.
Kick your browsing off with a little sunshine from one of Rik Van Bruggen’s Graph Karaoke videos: The Bright Side of Life
Here are just a few of the incredibly interesting and graph-tastic posts the Neo4j community released last month:
- Stellar Navigation Using Network Analysis By AllThingsGraphed
- Why Graphs Are Important for Social PLM Strategy By Oleg Shilovitsky
- Create Graph Structures from Deeply Nestled JSON Documents By Structr
- Prototyping a Graph Database by Rik Van Bruggen
- Technology Brief: Neo4j / RDBMS / MongoDB By David Montag
- A Newbies Experience with Neo4j By Mark Jackson
- What’s New in RNeo4j 2.2 By Nicole White
- Getting Started with Neo4j and Cypher By Wes Freeman
About the Author
Greta Workman, Marketing Manager
Greta Workman has about four years of marketing and external affairs experience through internships at CBS, Pfizer, and Columbia Business School, with some non-profit work scattered in there as well. She recently graduated from Barnard College of Columbia University in NYC with a degree in Political Economics
From the CEO
Have a Graph Question?
Reach out and connect with the Neo4j staff.Stackoverflow
Share your Graph Story?
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org