GraphAlchemist to sponsor GraphConnect 2014 SF and demo latest Alchemy.js releaseWritten by Huston Hedinger, Founder and CEO of GraphAlchemist and originally posted on the GraphAlchemist blog. GraphAlchemist is a Neo Technology partner and provides data science and data visualization as a service. Alchemy.js just got a ton better and more usable. After our initial release and a patch update, we knew there was a lot we wanted to include in the open source version of Alchemy.js.
Here are just some of the new features:
- Edge captions defined in the configuration using the edgeCaptions parameter
- A node and edge editing interface
- A simple API for exporting and importing edited node and edge data
- Directed edges enabled with the directedEdges parameter
- Curved edges enabled with the curvedEdges parameter
Additionally, we’ve provided CDNs for easy setup. Click here to see some of the new features at work!For more information on GraphConnect including registration, visit graphconnect.com. Want to learn more about graph databases? Click below to get your free copy of O’Reilly’s Graph Databases ebook and discover how to use graph technologies for your application today. Download My Ebook