If you didn’t already know, GraphConnect 2020 call for papers is currently open!
One new, exciting aspect of GraphConnect 2020 is we’re now featuring two days of sessions, which means double the graph database gratification.
GraphConnect 2020 is just around the corner (April 20-22 in New York City). While CFP submissions are filtering in, we also have twice as many slots to fill, and we’re calling on all graphistas to submit their presentation ideas to share with attendees.
We know the Neo4j community is full of inspiring projects. The possibilities are endless, and we’re excited to hear your ideas. So whether you have an interesting work use case using Neo4j or a cool graphy side hustle, we want to hear from you.
Perhaps you have someone in mind that may not know of this opportunity – if so, share this with them!
The first deadline is November 15, at which point we’ll keep it open on a rolling basis until we fill up our agenda. The sooner a talk gets submitted, the better!
Topics we’re looking for (but we’re open to suggestions!):
- Digital Transformation with Graphs
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Knowledge Graphs
- Design Thinking
- Graphs at Scale
- Integrations: API integration, GraphQL, polyglot best practices, etc.
- Developer Best Practices: Lessons learned from the front lines of Neo4j production deployments. Share your knowledge, experience and code with other developers so we can all learn together.
- Business Case Studies: How did graph technology transform your business model or bottom line? How did you get sign-off from decision makers? How has the change impacted your operations?
- Technical Case Studies: You had a problem, and you solved it. Show us how you did it! Walk us through your design thinking. Show us your stack. How does graph tech fit in, and why was it the best solution?