However, we’ll need some help finding the perfect presenters for GraphConnect 2018. That’s why the Call for Papers (CFP) is now open!
Wait, What’s GraphConnect?
Connected data isn’t just powering tomorrow’s innovations – it’s changing how we innovate. GraphConnect is the global conference where graph technology innovators share their stories of success, best practices and trail-blazing innovation.
Now in its sixth year, GraphConnect draws graph enthusiasts from a wide array of roles, industries and locales. You’ll have the opportunity to share your story with hundreds of developers, software engineers, data scientists and business executives from all over the globe.
GraphConnect 2018 will be held September 20th and 21st at the Marriott Marquis in New York City. Keynotes and conference sessions are on the 20th, while the 21st is a full day of Neo4j training classes led by the expert engineers.
The Talks We *Are* Looking for
So, what sort of presentations are we looking for at GraphConnect 2018? Here are just a few topics we have in mind – but think of these as inspirations, not limitations!
- Digital transformation
- Cloud deployments
- Artificial intelligence & machine learning
- Design thinking
- Graphs at scale
- Integrations: API integration, GraphQL, polyglot persistence, etc.
- Developer best practices, i.e., lessons learned from the front lines of Neo4j production deployments. Share your knowledge, experience and code with other developers so we can all learn together.
- Business case studies: How did graph technology transform your business model or bottom line? How did you get sign-off from decision makers? How has the change impacted your operations?
- Technical narratives: You had a problem, and you solved it. Show us how you did it! Walk us through your design thinking. Show us your stack. How does graph tech fit in, and why was it the solution?
Wait, But What If I’m Not the Presenter You’re Looking for?
You are. You are the presenter we’re looking for at GraphConnect 2018!
If you’re a first-time, padawan speaker, we’ll help you prepare for your talk by providing guidance on content as well as rehearsals to help with speaking style. We may even be able to set you up to talk at a local meetup to build your confidence.
And if you’re a veteran, jedi-level presenter, be sure to let us know! We can also provide help fine-tuning content and speaking style if you desire.
Bottom line: we welcome everyone – padawan and jedi alike.
Everything Else You Need to Know
GraphConnect presentations are typically 45 minutes long. You also have the option of submitting a lightning talk, which are 15 minutes in length.
Need more inspiration? Check out videos of past presentations at GraphConnect.com.
The Call for Papers (CFP) is open until July 1st, so be sure to submit yours today.
We look forward to reading your proposals!
Submit your presentation idea to the GraphConnect 2018 CFP before July 1st – the galaxy is counting on you!
Submit My Talk
About the Author
Bryce Merkl Sasaki, Editor-in-Chief, Neo4j
Bryce Merkl Sasaki is the Editor-in-Chief at Neo4j. He studied professional and creative writing for undergrad and has been freelancing for 7 years. Recently, he worked at an inbound marketing agency in Philadelphia as a copywriter before moving to California. When not working, he likes to spend his time working on his novel, looking for pickup soccer games and reading voraciously.