And here are some links that could be useful info to go with each of the questions:
- What are Graph Databases?
- How do Graph Databases work?
- Look at the Cypher Intro-Tutorial for more info around traversals
- What are Graph Databases good for?
- Read some of these great use cases.
- What are Graph Databases bad for?
- How do Graph Databases perform?
- The neo4j manual has some good tips and tricks
- How do Graph Databases scale?
- How do I model my Graph Database?
- How do I ensure data integrity in my Graph Database?
- How to fit a Graph Database into my enterprise architecture?
- How do I fit a Graph Database in with other DB tech?
- Look at how it stacks up in a NOSQL world.
I hope this is useful for all of you. If you want to take a look at the slides, then please contact me! Happy to deliver or help deliver this talk in your city or at your company if that would be of interest.
Want to learn more about graph databases? Click below to get your free copy of O’Reilly’s Graph Databases ebook and discover how to use graph technologies for your application today.
Download My Ebook