By Rachel Howard, Community Editor | March 8, 2016
In the Neo4j community last month, love was in the air.
That love expressed itself as more nodes than ever in our community content. From articles and podcasts to GraphGists and other projects, our global graph of community members keeps growing strong!
Below we’ve rolled out the red carpet for a few of our favorite pieces from the Neo4j community in February. Enjoy!
If you would like to see your post featured in April’s “From the Community” blog post, follow us on Twitter and use the #Neo4j hashtag for your chance to get picked.
Articles and Blog Posts
- Neo4j Data Pipeline, by Benjamin Nussbaum
- Dockerizing a Neo4j Instance with an extension, by Ahmet Kizilay
- Visualising the Rubik’s Cube Community with R and Neo4j, by Oliver Frost
- Graph Advantage: Real-Time Recommendations, by Benjamin Nussbaum
- Neo4j Graph Database: All You Need To Know, by Shradha Sethi
- Neo4j with NodeJS, by Himanshu Goyal
- Neo4j Production Ready: Deployment Basics, by Benjamin Nussbaum
- Exploring €1.3 trillion in public contracts with graph visualization, by Jean Villedieu
- Using Neo4j graph database: part 2, by InternetDevels
- Neo4j Production Ready: Security, by Benjamin Nussbaum
- Neo4j Production Ready: Enterprise Cloud, by Benjamin Nussbaum
- 10 tips for passing the Neo4j Certified Professional examination, by Chris Von Csefalvay
- Get data from Neo4j with Power BI, by Cédric L. Charlier
- Building the Star Wars Graph
- Data Validation and Testing Your Graph Data State, by Benjamin Nussbaum
- Graph Advantage: Fraud Detection, by Benjamin Nussbaum
- Backup Plan…9 from Outer Space, by LogicalGraphs
- Graph Advantage: Master Data Management, by Benjamin Nussbaum
- Master Data Management is child’s play for toymaker Schleich, by Jessica Twentyman
- Create Fun GRE Root Word Graphs, by Hanh Linh
- Could graph databases help you get more out of your data?, by Minda Zetlin
- Graph Database: Combining ABAP and Neo4j for Bills of Materials Analysis, by Julian Delvat
- Improving the Flavour – Upgrading to Spring Data Neo4j 4.1, by Luanne Misquitta
DETACH DELETEin Cypher, by Benjamin Nussbaum
- Pairing Neo4j + ElasticSearch: The Basics, by Benjamin Nussbaum
- Artfinder deploys Neo4j graph database to personalise recommendations, by Cliff Saran
- Neo4j 3.0 Stored Procedures, by Michael Hunger
- Sleeping on the Beach, by Paul Jongsma
Podcasts and Audio
- Podcast Interview with Ben Butler-Cole, Neo Technology, by Rik Van Bruggen
- Podcast Interview with Iian Niell, The Codex, by Rik Van Bruggen
- Podcast Interview with Caleb Jones, Disney, by Rik Van Bruggen
- What’s a graph without a laugh? Multi-lingual Graph Karaoke is HERE!, by Rik Van Bruggen
- Podcast Interview with Oskar Hane, Neo Technology, by Rik Van Bruggen
Slides and Presentations
Libraries, GraphGists and Code Repos
What’s better than the online Neo4j community? The Neo4j community in person! Click below to register for GraphConnect Europe to mix and mingle with world-changing graphistas from organizations across the globe!
About the Author
Rachel Howard, Community Editor
Rachel Howard has extensive writing, editing and social media experience, including BergDavis Public Affairs, San Francisco Theological Seminary and even the U.S. House of Representatives.
From the CEO
Have a Graph Question?
Reach out and connect with the Neo4j staff.Stackoverflow
Share your Graph Story?
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org