By Rachel Howard, Community Editor | July 14, 2016
What do Brexit, Game of Thrones and the Panama Papers all have in common? They’ve all been featured in articles from the Neo4j community in the month of June!
While you’re browsing the great posts, videos and projects below, think about submitting your speaking proposal in our Call for Papers for GraphConnect San Francisco. Oh, and did we mention that Early Bird tickets are also on sales? Get yours here for just $99.
If you would like to see your post featured in July’s “From the Community” blog post, follow us on Twitter and use the #Neo4j hashtag for your chance to get picked!
Articles and Blog Posts
- Exploring graph databases for biological data models, by Daniel Abutano
- Quick hint: neo4j backup via SSH, by Stefan Armbruster
- Brexit on Twitter Week Ending June 3rd, by John Swain
- DAM Champ: Roy Walter, by Nadene Krefetz
- Importing RDF data into Neo4j, by Jesús Barrasa
- DBTA 100 2016 – The Companies That Matter Most in Data, by Joyce Wells
- Innovation in Data Governance: ETL Visualization Using Graph Databases, by Kevin Stobbelaar
- Querying Panama Papers Neo4j Database Container From a Linked Jupyter Notebook Container, by Tony Hirst
- Investigating Enron’s email corpus: The trail of Tim Belden, by Maxime Tribolet
- Neo4j and Django Integration, by Vanessa Villamia Sochat
- The Story Never Ends, by Graphileon
- Graph Advantage: Personal Gamification, by Ben Nussbaum
- Graph databases: What are the benefits for CIOs?, by Clive Longbottom
- Performance of traversals in Neo4j, by Frank Pavageau
- Panama Papers: How a graph database helped break the biggest story of the year, by James Nunns
- Analyzing the Graph of Thrones, by William Lyon
- Querying Neo4j with Powershell – Metrics, by Glenn Sarti
- Scale Hacking: Cloud Computing, Software and System Performance, by Moshe Caplan
- Neo4j + Node.js + Docker + docker-compose, by slava hatnuke
- Roadtripping for openCypher, by Rik Van Bruggen
- Distributed PageRank Using Apache Spark and Neo4j, by Kenny Bastani
- When to Use a Graph Database, by Mary Ann Richardson
- Graph Advantage: Developer Productivity, by Ben Nussbaum
Podcasts and Audio
- ANOTHER podcast with Ben Nussbaum, AtomRain – for a good reason, by Rik Van Bruggen
- Podcast Interview with Aaron Wallace, Pitney Bowes, by Rik Van Bruggen
- Neo4j Tutorial 7: Remove and Update Labels on Nodes, by Code Complete
Slides and Presentations
- Neo4j GraphDay Amsterdam, by Rik Van Bruggen
- Using Neo4j for enterprise metadata requirements
- NoSQL Polyglot Persistence, by William Lyon
- Demolitions and Dali: Web Dev and Data in a Graph Database, by Nicholas Doiron
Libraries, GraphGists and Code Repos
- Cluster and Visualize a Subset of Your Neo4j Database Using RNeo4j, igraph, and Alchemy.js., by Nicole White
- neo4j-php-ogm: Neo4j Object Graph Mapper for PHP, by Christophe Willemsen
- ascii_press: Tools for publishing a set of ASCIIdoc files to WordPress, by Brian Underwood
- neo4j-dotnet-driver: Neo4j Bolt driver for .NET
- Northwind Recommendation Engine, by Adam Cowley
- neo4j-apoc-procedures: Use Neo4j Stored Procedure compiler #52
- neo4j_cypher_cheatsheet.md: Neo4j’s Cypher queries cheatsheet, by Dani Sancas
- libneo4j-client, by Chris Leishman
- neo4j-ios: Open Source Neo4j library for iOS, by Cory D. Wiles
- Hetionet in Neo4j, by Daniel Himmelstein
Want to connect with the world of graph technology enthusiasts and experts? Click below to register for GraphConnect San Francisco for talks, demos and hacking sessions with the world’s leading graphistas.
Until July 31st, Early Bird tickets are just $99!
About the Author
Rachel Howard, Community Editor
Rachel Howard has extensive writing, editing and social media experience, including BergDavis Public Affairs, San Francisco Theological Seminary and even the U.S. House of Representatives.
From the CEO
Have a Graph Question?
Reach out and connect with the Neo4j staff.Stackoverflow
Share your Graph Story?
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org