- Scale is: redundancy, increased write load, increased read load, increased data size.
- Neo4j’s scalability package is known as High Availability (or HA).
- In every Neo4j HA cluster, the full graph is replicated to each instance of the cluster.
- The read capacity of each HA cluster increases linearly with the number of servers.
- Neo4j can commit tens of thousands of writes per second while maintaining fully ACID transactions.
- At scale, Neo4j best practices include online backups, reporting instances, data locality and disaster recovery.
About the Author
Kevin Van Gundy, Neo4j Evangelist
Kevin is passionate about helping companies grow, adapt and thrive. Prior to joining Neo Technology, he garnered his experience in various positions in investment banking and sales. He holds degrees in Economics and English. Kevin is also an avid bike racer, outdoorsman and audiobook devourer.