Neo4j Online Developer Expo and Summit 2022 is a free, multi-track, two-day virtual conference of highly technical presentations by developers and data scientists solving problems with graphs.
When: November 16 – 17, 2022
Last year, the event was buzzing with 15,000 attendees who attended 85 sessions by 75 speakers from 30 different countries.
This year’s fourth edition is bigger than ever:
- We expanded the conference with additional community speakers presenting fascinating use cases over two days.
- The conference experience will span time zones across the world to accommodate our global community. We encourage you to submit a talk regardless of your time zone.
- You’ll take a deep dive into graphy solutions with two-hour long workshops.
- Speakers will present their sessions live and interact with you directly during the Q&A.
Submitting Your Talks
The call for papers (CFP) is open now through August 20, 2022.
Your presentations should be educational, demonstrating graph and Neo4j-related technologies, and focus on “how” to provide a solution with code, data models, Cypher, or best practices.
Topics can range from graph-powered machine learning or knowledge graphs to algorithms, application development, visualizations, or performance.
There are three types of sessions:
- 30-minute talks, with additional time for Q&A
- 10-minute lightning talks
- 2-hour hands-on workshops
Discover Talks From Previous NODES
You can get an idea of what to expect at the conference from our collection of talks from NODES 2019 to NODES 2021. Check out the schedules and playlists below:
Refine Your Presentations
Explore the postings from users and community members on the forums. Can you answer a question or contribute to a discussion on a community forum? Can you share best practices for something you are currently working on?
You could also ask the community for feedback and suggestions on this forum thread. You might find someone who wants to collaborate on a topic.
See you there!