Welcome to this week’s newsletter! Soothe your ETL hunger with “Ingesting Big Data into Neo4j”. Fahran Wallace and team have really gone the distance with this project so that you can benefit from their insights at every step. On another note, how do you store and transport a property graph data model? That’s the problem Michael Simons and team solved by introspecting the database and creating a JSON response that validates against a JSON schema. Read all about it in “Describing a Property Graph Data Model”.”
Sharing and learning are the bread and butter of our community! We want to give you more opportunities to tell your story. Let us know about the topics you want to present at Meetups and local conferencesCheers,
COMING UP NEXT WEEK!
- Neo4j Live: Discovering AuraDB Free on April 3, 2023.
- Going Meta: A Series on Graphs, Semantics and Knowledge Ep. 15 on April 5, 2023.
- Michael and the Bot: Graph Coding with ChatGPT for Fun and Profit on April 6, 2023.
- All Neo4j Events: Webinar, Live demos, and More.
- GraphSummit Series: Get Connected With Graphs.
FEATURED NODES SPEAKER: Sefik Serengil
In his NODES 2022 presentation, “DeepFace Recognition With Neo4j,” he explores how to use Neo4j graph database for facial recognition analysis using DeepFace. Watch his talk!
DATA SCIENCE: Enhancing Word Embedding With Graph Neural NetworksTomaz Bratanic, Freelance Data Analyst and Engineer, demonstrates how graph neural networks capture and encode the relationships between data points and enhance document classification accuracy. In this tutorial, you will train two models to predict a Medium article’s tags.
NODES 2022: Neo4j With Docker and Docker Compose Deep Dive
CYPHER TUTORIAL: Getting Started With a Graph Database and Its Query Language
SKILL-A-THON 1.0: Team OSL Submission
TWEET OF THE WEEK: @ikwattroDon’t forget to retweet if you like it!
In @neo4j 5.6, it is now possible to have security and query logs to the container console for better integration with centralized logging architectures in the cloud.— Christophe Willemsen (@ikwattro) March 25, 2023,
Check my config example here https://t.co/zrljmNeAyB pic.twitter.com/YbkdBYdzh2
… Of Special Interest
- 5 Use Cases where Graph Analytics Power Better Decisions. Check it out!
- Adding the Neo4j Helm chart to the Devtron chart store, which is a simple addition of the helm repo, and it is in your Devtron Platform. Learn more
- A big shoutout to all the devs who joined us for the Meetup in collaboration with Graph Database focused on #VertexAI, #GraphDatabase & Neo4j’s graph data platform. Another great event!