The book is designed to show full stack developers how they can leverage the benefits of GraphQL, including GraphQL database integrations like the Neo4j GraphQL Library, cloud services like Netlify, AWS Lambda, Auth0, and Neo4j AuraDB.
Don’t forget to take advantage of the new series of technical workshops in March and April!
COMING UP NEXT WEEK!
- Discover AuraDB with Michael and Alexander on March 6, 2023.
- Graph Data Science #5: Centrality & Influence in Graph Networks on March 6, 2023.
- Neo4j Live: A Series on Graphs, Semantics, and Knowledge Ep. 14 on March 7, 2023.
- Neo4j Live: Inspiring Women’s Journeys in Tech on March 8, 2023.
- Graph Data Science Workshop:Centrality and Influence on March 10, 2023.
- Meetups: Coming up this week are several meetups around the world.
- All Neo4j Events: Webinar, live demos, and more.
FEATURED NODES SPEAKER: Smita Padhy
In her NODES 2022 presentation, “Knowledge Graphs Powering Active Metadata,” she discusses how to understand your data and build intelligent metadata. Watch her talk!
BOOK CLUB: 10 Things We Learned In Full Stack GraphQLIn a series of videos, William Lyon highlights some of the main takeaways of his book, Full Stack GraphQL Applications. The accompanying blog both summarizes and brings the book up to date by outlining the main points and explaining what was learned during the livestream.
NEO4J DATA IMPORTER: Introducing File FilteringThe latest release of Neo4j Data Importer introduces a new way to load more data sources without the need for pre-processing. If your CSV file contains several segments of data indicated by a different column value, you can now treat one file as several, creating separate nodes and relationships.
DICT2GRAPH: A JSON to Neo4j Loading Tool
VISUALIZATION: Using NeoDash on Azure Web app for Containers
FACIAL RECOGNITION: An Evaluation of SQL and NoSQL Databases
TWEET OF THE WEEK: @PinkProgrammingDon’t forget to retweet, if you like it!
Are you ready for your next work interview? Let's get some intel from a tech recruiter professional, while also discovering graph databases.— Pink Programming (@PinkProgramming) March 1, 2023
Welcome to a beginner friendly Pink Sunday with Neo4j, 19th of March in Malmö!