In this week’s newsletter, check out “Full Stack GraphQL With Next.js, Neo4j AuraDB And Vercel,” which serves as an additional chapter of sorts to William Lyon’s book Full Stack GraphQL Applications on using GraphQL, React.js, and Neo4j.
Also, try a quick tutorial on a new feature in Bloom to interactively display specific subgroups of nodes and/or relationships that contain a selected range of property values. See the changes over time in “Slice and Dice Your Graph Data With Neo4j Bloom.”
Are you interested in presenting technical topics related to graphs at community events? Tell us about your presentations and we will contact you with speaking opportunities.
COMING UP NEXT WEEK!
- Neo4j Live: Discovering AuraDB Free on March 27, 2023.
- Training Series: Building A Routing Web Application With Neo4j, OpenStreetMap, and Leaflet.js on March 29, 2023.
- Neo4j Live: SchemaSmith for Data Governance on March 30, 2023.
- All Neo4j Events: Webinar, Live demos, and More.
- GraphSummit Series: Get Connected With Graphs.
FEATURED NODES SPEAKER: Nur Aini Rakhmawati
In her NODES 2022 presentation, “Knowledge Graphs and Machine Learning for Halal Food Product Recommendations,” she compares the products from an online grocery website with the Halal LOD dataset using the Naive Bayes, K Nearest Neighbors, and Random Forest methods Watch her talk!
FULL STACK: GraphQL With Next.js, Neo4j AuraDB, And VercelIn this article, William Lyon explores how to build a full stack GraphQL application that takes advantage of the API Routes feature of Next.js API to combine your GraphQL server and front-end React applications into a single framework.
VISUALIZATION: Slice and Dice Your Graph Data With Neo4j BloomAngeliki Komianou, Software Engineer at Neo4j, introduces the Slicer, a new Bloom feature to interactively explore your graph by the values of your nodes and relationships. It displays property values in ascending order, so you can easily slice the visual Bloom scene based on those values.
NODES 2022: From Node to Knowledge Graph Embeddings
LINUX: How to install the Neo4j Desktop App and Connect It to a Remote Server
SPRING: Spring Data and Spring Data Neo4j Join the “No OFFSET” Movement!
TWEET OF THE WEEK: @olafhartongDon’t forget to retweet, if you like it!
I’ve been playing with visualizing the Microsoft Defender schema’s in Neo4j.— Olaf Hartong (@olafhartong) March 20, 2023
Want to extend it with more granularity now and add Sentinel to it. Is this something people would be interested in ? pic.twitter.com/z545SmZGcM
… Of Special Interest
- GoodHound Uses Sharphound, Bloodhound, and Neo4j to produce an actionable list of attack paths for targeted remediation. Check it out!
- What is a Graph Database? Getting Started with Neo4j AuraDB: A Step-by-Step Tutorial. Watch it here!
- Neo4j Graph Data Platform & Know Your Customer. Michael Down, Financial Services Specialist at Neo4j, explains how he solves problems of highly connected data for the organizations he works with. Check it out!