Welcome to this week’s newsletter! Check out Tomaz Bratanic’s latest blog about integrating graph databases into LLM applications. It covers using graph algorithms like PageRank to provide relevant answers and optimizing prompts for Cypher statement generation to retrieve relevant information. Also recommended is the Neo4j Course for Beginners by freeCodeCamp.org. You’ll learn how to use Neo4j as the backend storage for a real-world application created with Java and Spring Boot and how to create a front-end with React to interact with the data. Also, the latest GraphStuff.FM episode is out. Watch “The Perfect Graph For The Perfect Problem” with Jason Koo, Alison Cossette, Andreas Kollegger and Will Lyons is out.
NODES 2023 is coming up in just a few months on October 26. Join thousands of fellow developers, data scientists, and data engineers to get firsthand knowledge from peers who will show you the ropes! The Call for Papers is open until June 30.Cheers,
COMING UP NEXT WEEK!
- Graphversation: Causal inference powered by Knowledge Graph for applied security research on June 19, 2023.
- LiveStream: Discovering AuraDB Free with Michael & Alexander on June 19, 2023.
- Graph Meetup: Accenture Israel on June 21, 2023.
- Graph Meetup: How to Create Interconnected Synthetic Data on June 23, 2023.
- All Neo4j Events: Webinar, Live demos, and More.
- GraphSummit Series: Get Connected With Graphs.
FEATURED NODES SPEAKER: Payel Bhunia
LANGCHAIN CYPHER SEARCH: Tips & TricksTomaz Bratanic continues to explore use cases for integrating knowledge graphs into LLM and LangChain applications. You will learn how to improve prompts to produce better and more accurate Cypher statements.
NEO4J TRAINIG: FreeCodeCamp Beginner Course