- Weakly Connected Components: We’ve added the procedure call
algo.wccto refer to the weakly connected components algorithm, previously referred to as
algo.unionFind(or Connected Components). We have deprecated
- Multiple properties on loaded graphs:
algo.graph.loadnow supports loading multiple node properties (instead of only weight) via the
- Random graph generation: We’ve added a new procedure,
algo.beta.graph.generate, which allows users to generate a random graph following a specific distribution with a specified number of nodes. This beta (preview) function should enable users to quickly generate test data sets to get started with the algos library.
- Algorithm Version: the
algo.version()function has been fixed so it now returns the current version of the algorithms library (instead of null).
- Cypher projections can no longer write to the database: When a graph is loaded via a cypher projection, the graph loadre will throw an error if one of the queries tries to write to the database.
- Louvain: We’ve aligned the seeding functionality in Louvain with the other supported community detection algorithms:
communityPropertyis deprecated in favor of
- conflicting communities are resolved by choosing the smaller community id
- Errors when loading multiple graphs with the same name:
algo.graph.loadwill throw an exception when a graph is loaded under a name for which there already is a loaded graph. Previously, the procedure would use the
alreadyLoadedflag in the result to signal that no loading happened and the named graph already existed. This was very subtle and easy to miss.