Release date: 5 August, 2020
GDS 1.3.1 is compatible with Neo4j 4.0 and 4.1, but not Neo4j 3.5.x. For a 3.5 compatible release, please see GDS 1.1.3.
See also 1.3.0 release notes
- Fixed result column name
embeddingin GraphSAGE, to align with the other embeddings.
- Fixed a regression where WCC could run more slowly with higher concurrency.
- Fixed a bug where similarity algorithms would not remove the placeholder graph if config validation fails on invalid user input.
- Parallel edges in the graph no longer impacts Local Clustering Coefficient and Triangle Count results.
- Fixed a bug in Node2Vec where many disconnected nodes would cause a StackOverflowError
- In a multi database environment, Named graphs can only be used on the same database they have been created on.
gds.graph.info()returns the database name the graph has been created on.
- Fixed a bug where community statistic computation could overflow for large community ids.