Neo Technology Unveils Final Agenda for GraphConnect San Francisco 2015Event set to draw more than 1,000 attendees, promises to be the biggest and most successful conference yet
SAN MATEO, Calif. – Oct. 6, 2015 – Neo Technology announced today the final agenda for its GraphConnect San Francisco conference, taking place Wednesday, October 21 with a training day set for Thursday, October 22.
The third annual event is set to be the most impressive yet with speakers from leading organizations including Cisco, Docker, the International Consortium of Investigative Journalists (ICIJ), Microsoft, Monsanto, Pivotal, the World Economic Forum and more.
GraphConnect is the world’s only conference dedicated to the rapidly growing world of graph databases. This year’s sponsors include IBM, Tom Sawyer Software, GraphAware, Cambridge Intelligence, Pitney Bowes and O’Reilly. In addition, Neo will be making several product and partnership announcements at the event.This year’s GraphConnect sessions include:
- “Containerized Neo4j: Automating Deployments with Docker” Presented by David Makogon, Senior Azure Architect, Microsoft and Patrick Chanezon, Member of Technical Staff, Docker
- “Building a Global Issues Graph for World Leaders” Presented by Scott David, Director, Information Interaction, World Economic Forum
- “Graphs are Feeding the World” Presented by Tim Williamson, Data Scientist, Monsanto
- “Secrecy for Sale: Unraveling the Shady World of Offshore Finance” Presented by Hamish Boland-Rudder, Online Editor, International Consortium of Investigative Journalists (ICIJ)
- “Integrating Diverse Healthcare Data using MongoDB and Neo4j” Presented by Dr. Mahesh Chaudhari, Chief Architect, Zephyr Health
- “Enterprise Visualization with Tom Sawyer” Presented by Kevin Madden, Technology Director, Tom Sawyer Software
- “Access Management: Injecting Identity into the Graph” Presented by Lasse Andresen, CTO, ForgeRock and Derek Small, founder and CEO, Nulli
- “Big Data Architecture for Cyber Attack Graphs” Presented by Steven Noel, Cyber Security Researcher, MITRE
- “Tracing the World’s Food from Source to Table” Presented by Julien Mazerolle and Chris Morrison, Trace One
- “Real-Time Recommendations with Graphs and the Future of Search” Presented by Michal Bachman, Managing Director, GraphAware
- “Maintaining Healthy Applications in a Complex Data Environment” Presented by Phil Fultz, Director of Engineering, Virtual Instruments “From Good to Graph: Choosing the Right Database” Presented by Clark Richey, CTO, FactGem
- “Using Neo4j To Take Us To The Stars” Presented by Caleb Jones, Software Engineer and Blogger, AllThingsGraphed.com
- “Advanced Neo4j at FiftyThree” Presented by Aseem Kishore, Engineering Lead, FiftyThree
GraphConnect will kickoff with a keynote by Neo Technology CEO Emil Eifrem and conclude with a keynote by Chief Scientist Jim Webber – both world-renowned graph database experts and co-authors of the popular O’Reilly Media book, Graph Databases.
View the full GraphConnect agenda here: https://graphconnect.com/#agenda
For additional information and registration, visit: www.graphconnect.com.GraphConnect Event Venue Pier 27, The Embarcadero San Francisco, CA 94111
About Neo Technology
Neo Technology is the creator of Neo4j, the world’s leading graph database that brings data relationships to the fore. From companies offering personalized product and service recommendations; to websites adding social capabilities; to telecom providers diagnosing network issues; to enterprises reimagining master data, identity, and access models; organizations adopt graph databases as the best way to model, store and query both data and its relationships. Neo Technology researchers pioneered the modern graph database and have been instrumental in bringing the power of the graph to numerous organizations worldwide. Large enterprises like Walmart, eBay, UBS, Nomura, the InterContinental Exchange, Cisco, CenturyLink, HP, Telenor, TomTom, Lufthansa, and the National Geographic Society, as well as startups like CrunchBase, Medium, Polyvore, Zephyr Health and Elementum use Neo4j to unlock business value from data relationships.
Neo Technology is a privately-held company funded by Fidelity Growth Partners Europe, Sunstone Capital, Conor Venture Partners, Creandum and Dawn Capital, and is headquartered in San Mateo, CA, with regional offices in Sweden, UK, Germany, France and Malaysia. For more information, please visit Neo4j.com.# # # Contact: Lila Razzaqui Kulesa Faul for Neo Technology, Inc. (408) 396-1350 firstname.lastname@example.org