By Neo4j Staff | September 8, 2015
Neo Technology announced today speakers for its third annual GraphConnect conference, taking place October 21, with a training day set for October 22. GraphConnect is the world’s only conference dedicated to the rapidly growing world of graph databases and will feature an all-star cast of speakers from Cisco, Docker, Microsoft, Monsanto, the World Economic Forum and other leading organizations
“GraphConnect continues to be the single must-attend event for anyone interested in graph technology,” said Emil Eifrem, CEO of Neo Technology. “We look forward to this year’s awesome agenda, which will deliver invaluable insight on how graphs are eating the world at leading organizations in every sector.”
GraphConnect offers a rare opportunity to see and hear how some of the world’s most recognizable brands are leveraging graph technology to solve their most critical connected data issues. Open to beginner and expert graphistas alike, this year’s event is set to draw a record number of attendees, comprising of a mix of hackers, senior-level developers, IT architects, technical managers and CTOs.
With four tracks and more than 30 sessions, along with lightning talks, GraphConnect offers a rare opportunity for all, regardless of their familiarity, to learn about graph databases. Technology leaders will discuss the business value of graphs in the business impact track while solution architects will share application development best practices. The Neo4j learning track aims to provide valuable tips and tricks to developers who are actively developing an application./p>
Confirmed GraphConnect San Francisco 2015 speakers include:
- Prem Malhotra, Director of Collaboration Architecture, Cisco
- Patrick Chanezon, Member of Technical Staff, Docker
- Karen Lopez, Senior Project Manager and Architect, InfoAdvisors
- Hamish Boland-Rudder, Online Editor, International Consortium of Investigative Journalists (ICIJ)
- David Makogon, Senior Azure Architect, Microsoft
- Tim Williamson, Data Scientist, Monsanto
- Josh Long, Spring Developer Advocate, Pivotal
- Scott David, Director, Head of Information Interaction, World Economic Forum
- Mahesh Chaudhari, Chief Architect, Zephyr Health
The conference will also feature presentations by Neo Technology’s CEO Emil Eifrem, Chief Scientist Jim Webber and Senior Engineer Ian Robinson – all graph database experts and co-authors of the popular O’Reilly Media book, Graph Databases.
This year’s event sponsors feature an impressive list, including IBM, Tom Sawyer, GraphAware, GraphStory GrapheneDB, Linkurious, Structr and GraphGrid.
Register for GraphConnect San Francisco Today
GraphConnect San Francisco 2015 will take place on Wednesday, October 21 at Pier 27 on The Embarcadero, with a training day set for Thursday, October 22. For more information and to register, visit: http://www.graphconnect.com
- Neo4j Website
- Top 10 Reasons for Choosing Neo4j
- Graph Databases Book
- Graph Connect Europe 2015 Session Videos
Keywords: GraphConnect San Francisco