Release Date: 18 August 2016Neo4j 3.1.0-M07 is a beta release offering early access to features which are under active development.
- Added multiline statement support
- Added Verbose mode: displays more information and is intended for interactive use; added Plain mode: displays only the data from queries, intended for scripting
- Add db.awaitIndex(label, property, timeout) procedure which blocks until a specified index comes online, useful in scripting
- Speeding up enterprise ‘high limit’ record format by adding possibility to store small records in a fixed references form to avoid variable length encoding/decoding costs
- The Docker image is now based on Alpine Linux instead of Debian to address security vulnerabilities and reduce the attack surface
- The Docker image now exposes a /logs volume to access the Neo4j logs
- Fixed java dependency in Debian package (no longer conflicts with Java9)
Detailed Changes and Docs
For the complete list of all changes, please see the changelog.
Look for Beta docs here
Using a Milestone
Milestone releases of Neo4j are provided under our User Experience Improvement Program (UXIP), intended for evaluation purposes only. Use of a milestone implies acceptance of the UXIP terms, which include allowing passive reporting about usage. Of course, we would also love to hear active feedback about your experience.
As beta software, milestones are not appropriate for production use. There is no supported upgrade path, and the features and APIs may change before being finalized (hopefully reflecting your feedback).