Release Date: 6 July 2021Neo4j 4.0.12 is a maintenance release with many important improvements and fixes.
- Fix issue with relationship belonging to dense nodes in the high-limit format that could cause corruptions. This affects relationship types with ids larger than 65535.
- Fix bug where neo4j-admin copy would fail when upgrading from 3.5 store if fulltext indexes where present
- Fixed a bug where an index scan would be used to solve an OPTIONAL MATCH incorrectly.
- Don’t overflow on –9223372036854775808. Github issue: neo4j/neo4j#12726
- Upgrade to Apache Shiro 1.7.1
- Update jersey to 2.34 to address CVE-2021-28168
- Update Netty to 4.1.60