Release Date: 6 July 2021Neo4j 4.1.10 is a maintenance release with many important improvements and fixes.
- Update jersey to 2.34 to address CVE-2021-28168
- Bump commons io to 2.9 to address VULNDB-239195
- Fix issue with relationship belonging to dense nodes in the high-limit format that could cause corruptions. This affects relationship types with ids larger than 65535
- Don’t overflow on –9223372036854775808. Github issue: neo4j/neo4j#12726
- Fix a bug where the security context on a transaction was being overridden to allow administration commands to be run, but was not properly being reset to the previous state.