Release Date: 14 December 2021Neo4j 4.2.12 is a maintenance release with many important improvements and fixes.
- Update Log4j to 2.15.0 to address CVE-2021-44228
- Upgrade to Apache Shiro 1.8.0
- Update netty to address CVE-2021-37136 and CVE-2021-3713
- Fixed a bug where using length() in CYPHER 3.5 mode through Fabric would result in an error.
- Fixes a bug where queries like MATCH (a:A) RETURN count(a.prop) would return the wrong results if there is a uniqueness constraint on label A and property prop
- Fixes a bug in consistency checker where it could miss reporting inconsistencies in an index backing a constraint when running on limited memory.
- CSV Import: add support for array data types point, date, time, datetime, localtime, localdatetime, duration
- Bug fix: Neo4j now also accepts datetime expressions including an offset of times immediately after switching from summer time to winter time.