Release Date: 20 April 2022Neo4j 4.3.12 is a maintenance release with many important improvements and fixes.
- Update jackson-databind from 2.12.6 to 188.8.131.52 (and thus also com.fasterxml.jackson.* from 2.12.6 to 2.13.2), to address CVE-2020-36518
- neo4j-admin import respects dbms.logs.debug.format setting
- Fix bug where you could get an error message like Cannot put key x before first key y, for example in queries using SelectOrSemiApply or ConditionalApply and Limit.
- Usages of GetDegree wasn’t obvious in the plan description. Now instead of size([pattern]) usages of GetDegree will be rendered with getDegree([pattern])
- Before this change, pattern expressions in boolean contexts were marked as deprecated. This deprecation was removed.