Release Date: 14 December 2021Neo4j 4.4.1 is a maintenance release with many important improvements and fixes.
- Update Log4j to 2.15.0 to address CVE-2021-44228
- Fixes a bug where queries like MATCH (a:A) RETURN count(a.prop) would return the wrong results if there is a uniqueness constraint on label A and property prop
- Fix unnecessary Eager planned between MATCH and MERGE on different labels.
- Fixes exception “org.neo4j.exceptions.CypherTypeException: Property values can only be of primitive types or arrays thereof” thrown when concatenating a list with an empty list.
- CSV Import: add support for array data types point, date, time, datetime, localtime, localdatetime, duration
- Bug fix: Neo4j now also accepts datetime expressions including an offset of times immediately after switching from summer time to winter time.