Release Date: 7 November 2022Neo4j 4.4.13 is a maintenance release with many important improvements and fixes.
- Fix a bug where a failure in transaction event listener could cause faulty reuse of internal transaction object. Observed symptom is failing to open a new transaction due to what looks like a memory leak.
- Fix edge case where active transactions metrics were inconsistently decremented on closing a transaction, which lead to
<prefix>.transaction.active_readto potentially appear negative.
- Bump commons-text 1.9 -> 1.10.0 so as to address CVE-2022-42889
- Fixes possible crashes when using very small page cache sizes
- Upgraded Lucene to version 8.11.2 to pick up security fixes
- Fix a bug where SHOW DATABASES may not include all servers for a database if the servers have the same value for
- Fix a bug in pipelined runtime that can cause incorrect row ordering in queries that leverage order and contain an aggregation.
- Fix bug where columns could be swapped for UNION queries.
- Upgraded Apache Shiro from 1.9.1 to 1.10.0
bitIndex < 0errors during physical planning of complex queries with dynamic scheduling, like ordered union.
- Fix bug in
Expand(Into)where we could fail to find existing relationships if the same node is expanded multiple times.
- Fix bug where store copy failed to retry against certain remotes due to issues with address locking logic.
- Bug fix where the wrong artefact was chosen for databases with the same name but different database ids.
Changelog and Documentation4.4 Changelog
4.4 Operations manual