Release Date: 2 February 2023Neo4j 4.4.17 is a maintenance release with many important improvements and fixes.
- Fix reporting of JVM memory metrics
- Adds eagerness when returning a full entity node if a node or relationships property or label has been updated.
- fix bug for list literals with in expressions
- Fix a bug where SKIP and LIMIT was ignored for simple COUNT(…) aggregation queries that was solved with a CountFromCountStore plan.
- Fixed a bug where an OPTIONAL MATCH with shortestPath, followed by DISTINCT, would fail during planning.
- Fix performance regression of IN expressions.
- Upgraded Apache Shiro from 1.10.0 to 1.11.0. This version includes fixes for CVE-2023-22602 F
- ix a bug where group to role mappings defined for OpenID connect in dbms.security.oidc.
.authorization.group_to_role_mapping were not matched correctly with claims containing capital letters.
- Fix bug in MERGE ()-[:R]-()
- Update driver
- Fix bug where email was not supported as a username in :server user list
- Fix performance issue with browser background metadata for rbac users
- Handle connections to composite databases
- Fix indent formatting in nested objects
- Fix relationship stylings not getting applied
- show alias name in database selector
- Clear metadata on switching database
- Add neo4j trial banners
- Allow setting parameters on composite databases
- Bugfix: role cluster role incorrectly reported as leader
- Ensure lost connection doesn’t break browser
- Bugfix – :auto didn’t handle newlines
- Update driver to 5.3.0
4.4 Operations manual