Release Date: 28 March 2023Neo4j 4.4.19 is a maintenance release with many important improvements and fixes.
- Fixes an issue where recovery would temporarily hold onto more memory than necessary, making it more likely for recovery to run out of heap on recovering very large transactions.
- Improve error message for unsupported java versions
- The JWT claim specified in dbms.security.oidc.
.claims.groups may now also contain a single group returned as a string as well as a list of groups as was previously required.
- Fixes bug with error message “Unexpected error: out of bounds for object ” when having ORDER BY with a literal in certain cases.
- Fixed a bug where a query containing predicate without dependencies on any pattern variables would fail at runtime.
- Fix bug for MERGE queries in pipelined runtime.
- Fix memory consumption issue of longer running queries in slotted and interpreted runtime.
- Fixed a bug where dropping a remote alias would not clean up access privileges on it correctly, resulting in any user with a role having that privilege failing to authorize.
- JVM additional configuration set by environment variable will now stop overriding default jvm configurations.
4.4 Changelog 4.4 Operations manual