Release Date: 27 June 2023Neo4j 4.4.22 is a maintenance release with many important improvements and fixes.
- Upgraded jackson to 2.15.2 to mitigate sonatype-2022-6438
- Reduced overheads when running on operation systems with 64K memory page sizes.
- Fixed a bug where predicates with uppercase
RELATIONSHIPS()functions would be planned as a
VarExpand/ShortestPathinstead of being applied directly during path search.
- Gracefully handle when some databases are unavailable
- Faster bootup & better connection handling
- Improve sysinfo frame consistency
- Debug connectivity touch ups
- Prevent briefly storing credentials before reading setting
- Added new docker image based on redhat/ubi8-minimal
- Added neo4j-admin report functionality to 5.x and 4.4 images.
- Fix error when returning discovery information on bolt endpoint.
4.4 Changelog 4.4 Operations manual