Release Date: 24 August 2023Neo4j 4.4.25 is a maintenance release with many important improvements and fixes.
- Better handle transaction log corruption where header is missing.
- Fix bug in fused pipelined runtime that could lead to lost updates if a property was cached. For example when running queries like
MATCH (n) WITH n.prop AS oldValue SET n.prop = n.prop + 1 WITH n.prop AS newValue RETURN *concurrently. Note, Cypher will not always prevent lost updates, see documentation for more details.
- Fixes two bugs around durations with fractional components. Negation was not properly propagated to the components, so that “-P0.5Y” was presented as 6 months rather than -6 months. Fractional minutes > 60 was not properly converted into hours, so that 1 h 72.5 min was presented as 1h 12 min 30s instead of 2h 12 min 30s. Update Apache Shiro to 1.12.0
- Fixes neo4j/neo4j#13155, neo4j/neo4j#13189 and neo4j/neo4j#13191 where shadowing variables in SKIP and LIMIT caused unexpected errors.
- SSO papercuts (more logs & make downloading them easier)
- Fix bug where :auto hint would not show
- Fix bug where metadata was incorrectly formatted
4.4 Changelog 4.4 Operations manual