Release Date: 20 September 2023Neo4j 4.4.26 is a maintenance release with many important improvements and fixes.
- Track memory of de-referenced nodes and relationships in
ProduceResult. This fix will avoid some out of memory errors in queries that returns lots of nodes or relationships. For example in queries like
MATCH (n) RETURN collect(n). When returning entities, all their properties and labels will be populated in
ProduceResultoperator which can cause lots of memory allocations. Before this change we would not track this memory towards the transaction limits.
- “Remove transaction size limit in Raft. Before this change, large transactions could be written to the raft log but not read. This could lead to unexpected behaviours, for example a leader could stop sending entries to its followers.”
- Fix plan view for DbHits over 32 bit integer max
- Handle more database states
- Expand completion detail by default
- Ensure sso access token is always refreshed on expiry
4.4 Changelog 4.4 Operations manual