Release Date: 20 April 2022Neo4j 4.4.6 is a maintenance release with many important improvements and fixes.
- Update jackson-databind from 2.12.6 to 188.8.131.52 (and thus also com.fasterxml.jackson.* from 2.12.6 to 2.13.2), to address CVE-2020-36518
- Usages of GetDegree wasn’t obvious in the plan description. Now instead of size([pattern]) usages of GetDegree will be rendered with getDegree([pattern]).
- Before this change, pattern expressions in boolean contexts were marked as deprecated. This deprecation was removed.
- Fix an issue with user-defined aggregation functions where the result-method could sometimes be called twice on the same row (incorrectly assuming the implementation to be idempotent)
- Fixed an error due to which very particular queries with the same predicate on both sides of an OR expression could not be planned.
- Fixed a bug where matching on the same variable multiple times would trigger an exception during planning or produce incorrect results.
- Fix bug where you could get an error message like Cannot put key x before first key y, for example in queries using SelectOrSemiApply or ConditionalApply and Limit
- Fix a rare bug where the output rows of some queries would be unordered, even though an ORDER BY had been correctly placed, see: https://github.com/neo4j/neo4j/issues/12840