Release Date: 17 June 2021
GDS 1.6.1 is compatible with Neo4j 4.0, 4.1, 4.2, and 4.3 but not Neo4j 3.5.x. For a 3.5 compatible release, please see GDS 1.1.6.
- Fixed a bug regarding weighted graphs with multiple relationship types, which affected
NaNissue in NodeClassification where computations with very small probability values can cause the result to flip to infinity.
- Progress logging (gds.beta.listProgress)
- Fixed a bug where progress events would not be released if computation was abandoned before completion.
- Fixed a bug with Pregel algorithms logging where progress events would not be released on algorithm completion.
- Fixed a bug regarding mutated node properties that could cause an AIOOB exception.
- Fixed a bug where on a node-filtered multi-relationship-type graph KNN and NodeSimilarity could write out of bounds.
- FastRP stream mode explicitly returns a list of floats rather than a list of numbers. This agrees with the other embeddings, and saves users from having to cast/transform when processing the results further in Cypher.