Release Date: 1 January 1970GDS 2.3.2 is compatible with Neo4j 5 & 4.4 versions (≥ 4.4.9). For GDS compatibility with previous releases, please use GDS Compatibility Table.
New featuresNeo4j Database Compatibility
- This release is compatible with all Neo4j 5.x database version <= 5.6.0. Please see our compatibility matrix above.
- Graphs imported via Arrow no longer cause invalid node mappings that produced ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsExceptions
- Correct memory estimation of Leiden for very small graphs
- KNN no longer result in an AIOOB exception if the array node properties did not exist for some nodes
- CELF no longer returns negative gains for some nodes
- GraphSage will no longer return NaN values because of incorrect neighbor sampling
- More accurate memory estimation on Node Similarity and filtered Node Similarity algorithms for high topN or topK values.
- The gds.alpha.modularity procedures for computing modularity no longer require each community to be smaller than the size of the graph.
- Improve the progress logging of gds.graph.project.cypher to be more accurate. Especially, this avoids underestimating when the relationship query is more complex.