Release Date: 13 October 2014Neo4j 1.9.9 is a maintenance release for the Neo4j 1.9 series. This release addresses the following:
- Resolves a rare issue causing rolled back changes to relationships to remain visible temporarily in the cache.
- Corrects a small race condition in the lock manager that could result in leaking locks.
- Fixes an issue which could cause excessive store growth in some clustered environments (Neo4j Enterprise).
- Resolves an issue with extraneous remove commands being added to the legacy auto-index transaction log.
- Resolves an issue preventing the lowest ID cluster member from successfully leaving and rejoining the cluster, in cases where it was not the master (Neo4j Enterprise).
- Ensures backup tool exits with appropriate status codes if consistency issues are encountered.
Users of Neo4j 1.9 are recommended to upgrade to this release. Neo4j 1.9.9 does not require any store-level upgrades.
For a full summary of changes in this release, please review the CHANGES.TXT file contained within the distribution.
As part of the Neo4j 1.9 release series, multiple behaviors and features of Neo4j have been declared as deprecated, in order to help users prepare for the removal of these in Neo4j 2.0. A list of deprecations can be found in the Neo4j manual.