Release Date: 04/15/2014
The 2.0.2 release of Neo4j is a maintenance release.
Notably, this release addresses the following:
- Adds new Cypher functions for type conversion (toInt, toFloat, toStr).
- Resolves an issue with some specific Cypher queries that would never terminate.
- The default value for the ‘keep_logical_logs’ setting has been changed to ‘7 days’ (previously ‘all’), to prevent issues with exahusting disk space in deployments where that setting has not been adjusted.
- The online backup tool (Neo4j Enterprise) will now switch to a full backup when there are insufficient logical logs available to perform an incremental backup.
- Corrected a memory leak in transaction management that could result in substantial degredation in performance and stability over time.
- Resolves a deadlock that could occur during highly concurrent updates and querying.
- Reduces verbosity of cluster transition logging (Neo4j Enterprise).
- Resolves several cases where Neo4j instances could become unresponsive during role switching in a HA cluster (Neo4j Enterprise).
- Corrects several issues with transaction application and recovery, that could result in slow recovery or failure to recover.
- Resolves an issue where store migration (during upgrade) could fail to handle legacy indexes correctly.