Release Date: 8 July 2014
Neo4j 2.0.4 is a maintenance release, with critical stability improvements.
Notably, this release addresses the following:
- Corrects potential leaks of transaction state and lock memory.
- Resolves an “Illegal position” error that could occur when accessing on-disk store files.
- Resolves a uncommon race condition, that could result in errors during database recovery.
- Correct an issue that could result in leaks of file descriptors.
- Resolves an issue preventing online backups (Neo4j Enterprise) after upgrading from Neo4j 1.9.
- Ensure REST responses use https locations when requested.
- Remove need to specify
single://when running neo4j-backup, and deprecates the use of the
- Support for the ‘UNWIND’ clause in Cypher.
All Neo4j users are strongly recommended to upgrade to this release. Neo4j 2.0.4 does not require any store-level upgrades from the previous 2.0.x releases.
For a full summary of changes in this release, please review the CHANGES.TXT file contained within the distribution.