Release Date: 06/28/2017
Neo4j 3.0.10 is a maintenance release, with important improvements.
- Ability to configure import input data buffer size in
- License Lucene Index Upgrade as GPL
- Don’t cache unchanged records in DirectRecordAccess
- Docker configuration can be set from environment variables
- Fixed Cypher error with accessing maps and lists with null
For the complete list of all changes, please see the changelog.
When upgrading to Neo4j 3.0.10 from Neo4j 3.0.9, or other release, a clean shutdown is required or ensuring that absolutely no updates are made during the upgrade. Rolling upgrades from Neo4j 3.0.9, or other release, to Neo4j 3.0.10 are not supported unless you are able to guarantee read only operation during the whole course of your upgrade.
When upgrading to Neo4j 3.0 for the first time, be sure to read the current upgrade instructions in the Neo4j Operations Manual, as there are additional steps and considerations.
Neo4j 3.0 supports direct upgrades from all 2.x releases (recommended to be on latest patch). Pre-2.x users need to upgrade to 2.x before upgrading to 3.0.