Release Date: 06/10/2016
Neo4j 3.1.0-M03 is a beta release offering early access to features which are under active development.
- A preview of multiple users, groups and roles is released:
- Procedures to create users and delete users
- Procedures to add and remove users from roles
- 10x improvement in Cypher query evaluation of IN clause, note that compared to previous versions of Neo4j, the order of results from these queries will be changed
- Consistency checker and backup tools now automatically detected store format
- Reintroduced read locks on property reads to resolve known issues in M02, grinding the stone continues…
For the complete list of all changes, please see the changelog.
Using a Milestone
Milestone releases of Neo4j are provided under our User Experience Improvement Program (UXIP), intended for evaluation purposes only. Use of a milestone implies acceptance of the UXIP terms, which include allowing passive reporting about usage. Of course, we would also love to hear active feedback about your experience.
As beta software, milestones are not appropriate for production use. There is no supported upgrade path, and the features and APIs may change before being finalized (hopefully reflecting your feedback).