Release Date: 06/27/2016
Neo4j 3.1.0-M04 is a beta release offering early access to features which are under active development.
- Native users and roles cleaned up with enterprise auth manager now default for Neo4j Enterprise edition. Check out new procedures:
- Suspend and activate users
- List users and roles
- Enhanced listing of users and roles
- Show current user
- Change a user’s password
- NOTE: Need to refresh/reload page after changing own password with
- Cypher speed-up handling of variable length patterns
- Various Kernel and Neo4j Browser improvements
Detailed Changes and Docs
For the complete list of all changes, please see the changelog.
Look for Beta docs here
Using a Milestone
Milestone releases of Neo4j are provided under our User Experience Improvement Program (UXIP), intended for evaluation purposes only. Use of a milestone implies acceptance of the UXIP terms, which include allowing passive reporting about usage. Of course, we would also love to hear active feedback about your experience.
As beta software, milestones are not appropriate for production use. There is no supported upgrade path, and the features and APIs may change before being finalized (hopefully reflecting your feedback).