Release Date: 05/02/2017
Neo4j 3.1.4 is a maintenance release, with important improvements.
- Avoid multiple attempt to open same index on log summary in IndexingService
- Cluster has ability to recover from half-applied constraint
- Allow concurrent index drops during indexes forcing operation
- Improve transaction streaming for Causal Clustering
- neo4j-admin commands can now be given additional heap by specifying the HEAP_SIZE variable
- Docker configuration can be set from environment variables
For the complete list of all changes, please see the changelog.
When upgrading to Neo4j 3.1 for the first time, be sure to read the current upgrade instructions in the Neo4j Operations Manual, as there are additional steps and considerations.
Neo4j 3.1 supports direct upgrades from all 2.x releases (recommended to be on latest patch). Pre-2.x users need to upgrade to 2.x before upgrading to 3.1.