Release Date: 12 March 2018Neo4j 3.2.10 is a maintenance release with many important improvements and fixes.
MERGEenforces relationship uniqueness
- Disable channel auto-read when bolt messages are queued up above a threshold, and re-enable when the queue falls back below a threshold
- Fix offset problem in periodic commit, where
USING PERIODIC COMMIT 100would commit 99 rows the first iteration, and then 100 for each subsequent iteration
- More detailed message on MultipleFoundException during findNode operation
- Elector identification in HA now happens more reliably by introducing liveness information
- Data snapshot query execution